Firefly Ravine energy in space was the ultimate bad father
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Piece by piece, Furi is getting her family back. Once they know their father is their father, that there is no underlying… whatever Witchdoctor was, they can begin to find some normalcy to their lives. If her siblings are on the island, somewhere near, and her father resides on the coast, they are within a short days travel from one point to the next. None of them will be a lifetime away every again.

Of course, as he goes into to talk about their older siblings—Chusi—and she frowns. Furi had never been close with their adoptive sister but one of their siblings have already disowned her and their father does the same. She does not remember such harshness in him but was it only because she’d been too young to see him for anything other than their great protector? What would she do if she saw Chusi? Would she even recognize her? Likely, her sister wouldn’t recognize her, but she’s still family… on some level.

It takes her by surprise when he states he’ll kill her if he sees her again and her ears fall back against her head. This is not the man she remembers as her father and she wonders if this is what Eirlys had meant. Furi tightens her jaws but doesn’t say anything, awkwardly looking elsewhere as she feels the anger bouncing off the gangster and onto her.

She only spends a little while longer with him, feeling awkward and out of place. This wolf isn't the same man that she remembers as a child, someone she idolized and looked up to, but an angry man lost in this world. Maybe lost in the same way she feels a lot of the time but she doesn't want to let it brew too long. They catch up a little while longer before she decides she needs to turn back and go home but they exchange whatever information necessary to find another one again, should they want to.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: energy in space was the ultimate bad father - by Mallaidh - June 04, 2018, 07:08 PM