Redhawk Caldera Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood?
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan shot towhee and broad, toothy smile, ears splaying-- she wouldn't dare, but tegan was down to pretend like he was sorry anyway. whoops.

-yea, all up in there- he snorted, laughing a lot at the idea of being inside the earths ass. -no i am, i promise, tow. swear to god.- he followed towhee's gaze as she suddenly got off topic-- well back on topic to whip. he gave a comical shrug, ears angled forward-- he wasn't sure he cared where the guy was. -he'll show up- tegan signed, trying to be reassuring but... probably failing, cause it was probably a complete lie. besides, what did tegan, of all wolves, know?

oh! and then towhee said something interesting. it sounded like a lot of responsibility but... well hell, he was down. it was permission to leave the territory! tegan would gladly do that. towhee sounded salty for a minute about not starting her patrol... but he thought she was overreacting. it wasn't the end of the world, they at least were sort of doing something important. i mean, what's more important than spending time with family and avoiding work? smh. 

"deal!" tegan said out loud. then, without waiting for any more instruction, tegan bumped his sisters shoulder with his nose and sped off into the wild. he'd try to use his nose for serious tracking in a little while... once he realized that wandering aimlessly wouldn't work.
Messages In This Thread
Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood? - by Towhee - March 07, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood? - by Tegan - March 08, 2018, 04:10 PM