The Sunspire the world forgetting, by the world forgot
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

just do it.  she stares up at the constellations she was given and she begins to cry.  

rose? comes forrest's voice from behind.  her heart catches, then rams up behind her throat and pounds behind her eyes.  she wheels around, gasping, and her back foot slips off of the ledge before she is able to rest it at the edge of the precipice.

rose?

that's not her name.  her name is — 

... aerlinn, her prince purred from his moonlit maw, his tongue smoothing over the warm flesh of her ear.  he ran his body down the hollows of her own, testing her ...

... brienne, said burke, trying her birthname.  she worries, trembling and fretting, until he decides he likes her well enough.  she wanted him to like her ...

... thunder roled.  although dawn had broken, darkness still loomed over the horizon.  a dense thicket of fog clutched the bay, and the silhouette of a young girl washed upon the sands.  seabreeze, she said later, introducing herself to rannoch as he accepted her into the biggest ride of her life ...

— did it matter?  she had lived a thousand lives side by side.  she was one and many and nobody all at the same time.

i was wondering if you could help me with something?  i can help you fracture your soul, i can help you destroy yourself.  swim to me, i will throw you against the rock.  come to me, i can help you hurt.

what? she spits instead, gripping at the shattered remains of herself with trembling fists.  this woman did not deserve her ire but she could not contain herself — it caused her self-hatred to multiply tenfold.  i can help you hurt.

her gaze turns frightened and dangerous, her limbs trembling beneath her fragile frame.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: the world forgetting, by the world forgot - by Seabreeze - March 09, 2018, 02:09 PM