Stone Circle If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it...
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette's eyes glittered almost darkly at the male when he asked if she wanted him all to herself. Valette definitely would let you know if she liked or disliked something, that much was true. "Yes," she confirmed with a hint of a smirk. She was not planning on sharing Stark now she would have a man again. She was pleased to hear that Stark would be able to handle that. She placed a lick on his cheek.

"I don't care for names," she returned. She never took her father's name. She even changed her birth name. She was Valette, just Valette. Perhaps she could make it Valette of Easthollow. Though she felt that fitted more with her children. She smiled when he preened along her shoulder and that he admitted that he only wanted her.

Valette licked his lips. There was one thing that she didn't know about Stark. How did he feel about pups? Valette felt that he was pretty good with hers but did he want pups of his own? "There is something else I do care for though," she spoke then. She briefly paused. "I'd like more children," she admitted, quite frankly. "One day," she added, so it wouldn't sound as if she was just mating Stark so he could be another sperm donor. She was not going down that road again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it... - by RIP Valette - March 12, 2018, 06:14 PM