Stone Circle If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it...
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette's smile slowly broadened as Stark seemed to be more into children of his own now he gave it a thought. Her tail started to wag eagerly. "I can't wait to tell Banner. She is my best friend," Valette stated. She wondered what Nanook would think but she knew that her sister would approve as long as she was happy.

"I think Steph and Ezra would be excited as well. Though we should first break the news to them that we are mates then," she spoke with a nod. Because now Valette didn't want to let go of Stark. He would have to move to the alpha den, and even though her children slept on their own sometimes they would spend the night in her den. It would be awkward for them to see their mother snuggled up with someone else, at least she thought so.

Valette couldn't help but be giddy and so happy about this all. She leaned against Stark. "Perhaps now Nanook is gone for awhile it would be nice to have you as a Beta as well. Or do you think it would be too much change for the pack?," she wondered.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it... - by RIP Valette - March 13, 2018, 11:20 AM