Wheeling Gull Isle meanwhile, i ask you to be my clementine
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
aditya looked at catori as she spoke, and continued to stare even after she'd shut her mouth, his golden eyes filled with wonder. at last, someone understood. he knew that dawn was the same way--a wanderer at heart--but she was young, and hadn't experienced all that much wandering yet. catori had, she knew. . .knew that though the paws may stop, the heart never would.

"over this? over wanting to wander?" aditya asked, then shook his head. "no, just torn. i have shame. . .but not for that." he glanced toward the sea with a ragged sigh, remaining quiet for a few seconds. his mind at once blank and filled to the brim with things unsaid.

he turned his gaze back to catori, sweeping it over her belly with a mingled sense of delight and awe. "now you are bound to grayday. to the inland," he murmured, looking back up at her face. "is this your first litter?" he asked. she was still a relatively young wolf, but not quite young enough that it was impossible she'd given birth before. then again. . .

"i'm sorry, if. . .well, if it's not. if you've lost children before." he spoke sincerely, blinking a little anxiously at her as he waited for her response.
Messages In This Thread
meanwhile, i ask you to be my clementine - by Aditya - March 12, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: meanwhile, i ask you to be my clementine - by Aditya - April 01, 2018, 11:18 PM