Sea Lion Shores you say you will if you could but you can't
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
running into engel not only gave him the extreme displeasure of looking upon this cad's face once more, but it dredged up the memories of that day at the border, where they'd cut engel away like the dead, perverse weight he was. how he had at first been so sad, seeing the ruddy-pelted man leave, and how his sadness had been so misplaced.

"i trusted you," aditya remarked, glaring at engel. "i vouched for you, when grayday made you go. defended you against my own father-in-law. . .my father. my family. and i unknowingly put them all at risk by doing so."

and for what? friendship's sake? how could aditya have been so blind as to trust this man? this man, who preyed upon one of the weakest, sweetest members of the pack. it could have been pema, or lavender. his stomach churned, and he swallowed thickly, feeling suddenly disgusted with himself, with engel, and with the entire situation as a whole.

"sorrel," he said softly, the anger a dangerous current beneath each word, lying in wait to drag engel into its depths. "you went after sorrel. and that is unforgivable."
Messages In This Thread
you say you will if you could but you can't - by Aditya - March 12, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: you say you will if you would but you can't - by Aditya - March 12, 2018, 09:59 PM