Sea Lion Shores you say you will if you could but you can't
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
aditya dismissed the story with a snort, though the seeds of doubt had been sown in his mind. when they would sprout, he didn't know, but for now, he was solidly anti-engel, and that agenda blocked any sort of consideration to an alternate take on the matter.

"of course i believed grayday," adi spat, scowling. "he's an honorable man. and i--god, engel, i knew how you were! your dirty jokes, your constant flirting. but i liked you enough to give you a pass--i thought i knew you!"

betrayal rose like hot bile in his throat, and he resisted a gag, thinking of his illness, that recent brush with death. he had regretted not getting the chance to get all of this off his chest, to scream in the face of the man who had wronged sorrel--wronged him. but hariji had finally given him the opportunity, and he seized it with alacrity.

"grayday has no reason to lie," he reasoned through gritted teeth, his eyes piercing into engel's own. "he doesn't do things without a reason. and if it truly were an accident, why haven't i heard that from sorrel?"
Messages In This Thread
you say you will if you could but you can't - by Aditya - March 12, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: you say you will if you would but you can't - by Aditya - March 12, 2018, 10:28 PM