Sea Lion Shores you say you will if you could but you can't
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
"you will not blame sorrel for what has happened," aditya spat in imperious command, eyes snapping to meet engel's. "no, i believe sorrel is truthful, and kind. and if she felt it was wrong to turn you away, she would have spoken up by now."

his shoulders fell, then, as a wave of defeat washed over him. he felt worn down by what had transpired over these past long, tense moments. here he was, tearing apart a man he'd once considered his best friend in the world, over something aditya hadn't seen but only heard of. it wasn't his place to give justice, nor was the anger he held still constructive.

it was a shame, that it had come to this. that engel had gone so far, and seemed to have no remorse for what he had done. aditya felt sick, and he felt sad, and he wanted no part of this conversation--or engel--any longer.

"i can't take any more of this," aditya rumbled, turning away from engel and padding away. he stopped after a few paces, though, and swung his head back around to give the man an icy stare. "don't bother trying to argue your side any further. i never want to see you again."

with a lump in his throat, he turned his gaze northward once more and trotted away, engel left behind. . .this time, he hoped, for good.
Messages In This Thread
you say you will if you could but you can't - by Aditya - March 12, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: you say you will if you could but you can't - by Aditya - March 15, 2018, 06:44 PM