Dawnlark Plains Passing
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
He was doing good, and it sounded as though he didn't have a care in the world. That everything that had happened around and to him had left him unscaved. Something Pema was happy for, but sad thinking that she might crush that feeling with her news. "I'm glad you're doing better. I'm alright." she paused after saying so. "Um... Easthollow is good. They have a tough bunch of wolves over there... but." She paused again, not sure if Sunny even knew about Burr's death. 

"You may have heard, but Burr didn't make it home. He was attack and killed by a Blackfeather Woods wolf." she wasn't sure how close Sunny had been to Burr, but her other bit of news was sure to hit him hard. She figured she might as well tell him now rather then wait for him to experience the feeling of Burr's death and then the death of Keoni. Might as well feel them at the same time. "But there's something else. You had asked Burr to say hello to someone alled Keoni right? When we arrived there I learned that she had passed away." she stated, sorry for however badly this would hurt, and ready to be a shoulder to cry on if he chose.
Messages In This Thread
Passing - by Pema - March 13, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: Passing - by Sunny - March 14, 2018, 08:15 AM
RE: Passing - by Pema - March 18, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: Passing - by Sunny - March 19, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: Passing - by Pema - March 21, 2018, 05:49 PM
RE: Passing - by Sunny - March 23, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: Passing - by Pema - April 05, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: Passing - by Sunny - April 05, 2018, 07:08 PM