Bearclaw Valley i could just sink into this sea, forever
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Already, Blondine was conceptualizing a grand scheme to take down that doe. They would have her before winter was out, that was for sure. There was no reason why a deer — a deer, of all things! — should have been able to outsmart two huntresses as competent as Blondarine, but for whatever reason, it had. Maybe that doe had something to protect, and that was why she'd fought so hard.

For a moment, Blondine was able to sympathize with the doe. It was a short moment, but a moment nonetheless.

Begrudgingly following Indra's lead, Blondine planted her snout down onto the snow-dusted ground and began to sniff for any nearby vermin. There was a faint scent that trailed northward: a groundhog. It wasn't going to be as large and satisfying as their doe, but catching it would mean success. This way, she barked to Indra with a smile, I smell lunch.
Messages In This Thread
i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 14, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 14, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 15, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Blondine - March 18, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 21, 2018, 05:22 PM