Stone Circle Recovery
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Howl was quick to explain things, which Stark appreciated, and gave a nod. "I'd definitely get checked out anyways - an infection isn't much of a reward for good work." He quipped, although he was serious enough. He truly did want to make sure that Howl wasn't going to hurt longer than absolutely necessary. Hearing that he'd dispatched the coyote pleased him although he was surprised he hadn't called out. "Next time give a shout; I'm sure you would have had some backup." The beta male offered with a flash of a smile. 

"How bad are you hurting?" Stark asked - although he didn't know very much about healing, he was still willing to put what he did know to good use - which was mostly what had been done to him after his own massive injury. He'd at least be able to help with the pain, even if he felt it a better idea to have the male watched long term by someone else to avoid infection. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Recovery - by Howl - March 15, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: Recovery - by Stark - March 17, 2018, 03:34 AM
RE: Recovery - by Howl - March 21, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: Recovery - by Stark - May 10, 2018, 05:10 PM
RE: Recovery - by Howl - May 14, 2018, 01:39 AM