Bearclaw Valley my god, my god, why have you forsaken me?
suspended between survival and civility
390 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian

reigi is fear incarnate.

rooted to her stone, her mismatched gaze fixes upon those metal beasts with a scrutinizing glare.  she does not remember being shot, and the constant whirling of the beast's wings made her unable to determine scent.

but she knew.  this thing that had been fixed around her neck for the past month was because of them.  she did not have the memories to draw from but she was suspicious enough to accuse them anyway.  

the raven was guarding her home.  she would not let this thing swoop down and take another like they had taken her (though they had let her go with no harm, who was to say others would be so lucky?).  she was prepared to defend it with her life — her children's lives.

hyper-aware, her ears swivel atop her head as poet arrives on scene.  but she cannot tear her gaze from the metal beast.

its scales slide back to reveal more creatures.  reigi's lips turn up in a dangerous snarl, and her hackles raise.  then they point their many limbs at the raven and shoot.

3/3
Messages In This Thread
my god, my god, why have you forsaken me? - by Reigi - March 15, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: my god, my god, why have you forsaken me? - by Reigi - March 16, 2018, 07:03 PM