Bearclaw Valley my god, my god, why have you forsaken me?
suspended between survival and civility
390 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
i have no idea how to make this thread interesting and there's some heavy pp here; let me know if you want it changed.

she tumbled from atop her rock (thankfully, it was not far), scooting closer to her packmate.  she hears another fwoom! and before she knows it, the priestess who offered reigi play had been shot too.

no!

she would not let this woman be collared.  furiously and to no avail, she snapped her jaws, teeth clacking against the frigid winter air.  she became dizzy — this time they would not make the mistake of not administering enough.

she tumbled to the ground.  the fleshy pink creatures emerged from the giant beast and grabbed BCV-04 and her packmate, taking their vitals and looking them over.  quickly, they removed the collar from the breeding female and returned both of the wolves to bearclaw valley.

it would take time for reigi to come to, but when she did she was strangely disoriented and nauseous.

3/3
Messages In This Thread
my god, my god, why have you forsaken me? - by Reigi - March 15, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: my god, my god, why have you forsaken me? - by Reigi - March 24, 2018, 09:11 PM