Dawnlark Plains listen to the wind blow, down comes the night
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he gave grayday a curt nod, turning back to dawn as her father padded away. adi shrugged, remembering the conversation he'd had with grayday the other afternoon.

"in love, you cannot be the chain or the rock. be like water - moveable and changeable. be the stream that feeds the roots, the flow that breaks the dams."

whether looking for forrest was right or wrong, he couldn't hold back his young mate from doing so.

"if you want to go--if you feel like it is right--then you should go," adi murmured, giving her a faint smile. "and if you want me to come with you, i will. still. . .i worry that she didn't want us to go looking for her. that doing so might be useless."

he hadn't had the chance to sit and thank forrest for what she'd done, but had tried to show his gratitude, as he recovered, in small, non-verbal ways. but it evidently hadn't been enough. forrest was gone, gone of her own volition, and aditya thought perhaps it was presumptuous of them to go looking for the woman.
Messages In This Thread
listen to the wind blow, down comes the night - by Dawn - March 16, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: listen to the wind blow, down comes the night - by Aditya - April 12, 2018, 10:49 PM