Wheeling Gull Isle let my imagination run away with you gladly
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he watched with a mixture of fascination and astonishment as seelie danced with one of the female creatures, her inky pelt in stark contrast against its fiery hues. the game ended almost as quickly as it began, and coelacanth came toward him, whispering his name and giving him a touch that made him tremble slightly.

he followed her to the peculiarly blackened tree, eyeing the animals warily as he paced. he sat beside her, gazing contentedly at her as she took in the scent of the new spring flowers, with no shame. he stared, and if she noticed. . .well, he'd have to answer for it. or perhaps not. coelacanth was beautiful; she was probably used to gaping stares.

adi drew in a long breath, savoring the aroma of the isle: the flora, the musk of the horses, the salt air. he smiled at her, nodding toward the trunk, his voice a quiet murmur as he spoke.

"i've seen trees like this before," he remarked. "i once lived among them, with friends. they called them coaltrees." charred by fire, no doubt. adi had also seen fire, and knew of its devastation. he hoped the isle wasn't susceptible to blazes; he hated to think seelie and her pack lived on a death trap.
Messages In This Thread
let my imagination run away with you gladly - by Aditya - March 16, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: let my imagination run away with you gladly - by Aditya - March 29, 2018, 11:29 PM