Dragoncrest Cliffs It's the last song I'll ever write for you
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
She leaned against him, allowing herself to be soothed by the gentle sweep of his tongue as well as his words. Even if their family couldn't grow any further, she still had Thuringwethil, Artaax, Blixen and Bobby here. It would have to be enough for her, even though Wildfire still grieved her losses.

"Just now," she murmured in response to Bobby's request for details. "I'm not really sure what happened," she fibbed. Most likely, her body had rejected the nonviable fetus(es) and nature had taken its course. Wildfire bit her lip and didn't mention Falcon and Hawk. She would keep that information staunchly to herself, maybe informing the commander eventually, if it seemed pertinent—like if the Heda wanted to try again.

She exhaled, trying not to think of that inevitable conversation just now. "Bobby," she said, voice still soft and sad, "tell me what you've been up to lately." Get my mind off things, please.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's the last song I'll ever write for you - by Wildfire - March 30, 2018, 02:51 PM