Blackfoot Forest I fall apart, down to my Core
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
For a fleeting moment, the eyes of the two lovers met and danced in a fiery trance, neither wishing to break the intense pull that brought them together the day they first met. It was a bond they had formed, a bond so strong it could last an eternity - but why, then, did she look away? Why did she bear her fangs, like daggers fitted to her jaws, sparks of anger (perhaps fear, too) consuming her gaze until there was not a hint of recognition within her vision? It was as though she saw him as a stranger, a man she had no name for, a wolf with no heart to share his love with. 

His brows furrowed in confusion, knitted together with sudden fury - Lonzo. He had done this. Though the Saefyn longed to desperately to curl around his broken wife and tell her of all the things good in the world, he knew that he might only frighten her more. She was in a state, and Howl's words were quick to break him from his thoughts. Mawk followed the other man out into the cool air, tongue sweeping across his lips in indecision as various emotions flickered across his face.

"I know who she is speaking of." He rumbled from deep within his chest, though the malice snaked betwixt his words were not aimed at his companion - rather, at the snake who cursed the Saefyn's name. "Of course." The man accepted, dipping his head in acknowledgement of the task. Of course he would guard his love, amber eyes trained upon the horizon for every flicker of movement amongst the foliage within the forest. If that wicked beast would return, Mawk would bring his death faster than a mouse could squeak.
Messages In This Thread
I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - March 24, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - March 24, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - March 25, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - March 25, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Mawk - March 26, 2018, 09:40 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - March 27, 2018, 02:10 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - March 27, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Mawk - April 03, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - April 03, 2018, 11:48 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - April 07, 2018, 07:07 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Mawk - April 25, 2018, 12:04 PM