Qeya River but oh, it kinda sets me free
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
perhaps alarian expected him to turn tail and head home, in the wake of this tirade, but having spewed many rants himself, aditya stood patiently, waiting until the young man had exhausted his words. he gave his acquaintance a sympathetic look, shaking his head at the question lobbed his way.

"only if you want," adi murmured, one side of his mouth lifting in a gentle smile. "i'm sorry for what has happened to you, alarian. i know the kind of pain you feel right now."

did he? he'd been through a lot in his life, losing lovers here and there, but alarian had lost two in such a short time. he thought of losing coelacanth--the dream, the vision of what could be--and then dawn, the truth, his life. . .in a one-two punch, it would be devastating. so no, perhaps he didn't know.

but it was an emotion he could grasp, at least.

"do you have anyone to help you lead the pack?" adi asked, thinking of the support pema and dawn gave to grayday, especially as the man's sight began to fade for good. alarian was in good condition, physically, but mentally, the boy was shattered--he could use the assistance. "someone you could trust, to take care of everyone with you?"
Messages In This Thread
but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Alarian - March 29, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Aditya - March 29, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Alarian - April 11, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Aditya - April 12, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Alarian - April 27, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Aditya - May 04, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Alarian - May 20, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Aditya - May 21, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Alarian - May 25, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: but oh, it kinda sets me free - by Aditya - May 30, 2018, 09:48 PM