Arrow Lake Who said anything about fun?
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

His tail was stiff behind him giving a couple of awkward twitches like a prowling cat. The closer that he got to his prey the more certain that he was that he was going to eradicate the threat to his family. Well. At least until the damn thing said don't and it was clearly not a cat but another wolf. The large male pulled up short, blue eyes widening as he saw a woman where a few moments ago he'd been sure that cat was. "Did - did you see a bobcat around here? I tracked it up from my pack." He said quickly, offering an explanation to hopefully soothe her a bit and promise that he wasn't some monster.

Still, the scent trail was fresh enough that even if she hadn't seen it they'd probably do better together than apart. He didn't want to just leave her and have the thing circle back and take advantage of him giving up, after all. "I'm Stark of Easthollow." He offered quickly, wanting to be transparent with her - maybe she'd be happier with the name of the pack and where he'd come from as a safeguard. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Who said anything about fun? - by Stark - March 31, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: Who said anything about fun? - by Seabreeze - April 01, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: Who said anything about fun? - by Stark - April 01, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: Who said anything about fun? - by Seabreeze - April 01, 2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Who said anything about fun? - by Stark - April 01, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: Who said anything about fun? - by Seabreeze - April 01, 2018, 12:48 AM
RE: Who said anything about fun? - by Stark - April 01, 2018, 01:06 AM
RE: Who said anything about fun? - by Seabreeze - April 01, 2018, 01:13 AM