Phoenix Maplewood i'll wind up working in the thick of it
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
talked to Indra's player via PM about entering the thread, edited because i can't read

less and less time did aditya spend on the plains with time, and he was starting to think a conversation with grayday was long past due. after months as one of morningside's top subordinates, and with his growing affection toward the maplewood, perhaps it was time to discuss with dawn the idea of starting a sister pack.

it would be a perfect set-up--close enough to morningside that the two bands could be allies, and they could turn toward each other in times of need. the families would not be separated by any great distance, and resources could be shared. dawn and aditya would need time to grow into leadership roles--she young, he inexperienced--but with grayday's tutelage and with the opportunity to take command, they would learn and improve.

thus, aditya had begun to mark the borders a little more aggressively than he had before, and stalked the edge of the woods now, thinking of the best time to approach his father-in-law about this matter.
Messages In This Thread
i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 01, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Aditya - April 01, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 02, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 02, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 04, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 05, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 16, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 16, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 16, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 18, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 22, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 25, 2018, 05:53 PM