Redtail Rise juhla
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
It doesn’t take too long for Furi to finally reach her siblings and she’s happy to see them, tail wagging frantically back and forth and tiny whines and yips leave her muzzle as she closes the distance. She presses herself against Eirlys first, nuzzling her fondly and giving her kisses on the cheek before she turns to their brother and hesitantly offers the same. The enthusiasm isn’t as strong but he’s been wary of her since their reuniting—but it’s only the beginning and they can rebuild—but it doesn’t deter her too much. Ceallach is still her brother and she won’t have it any other way.

Once the affection and excitement begins to die down, they enjoy an evening together; and while none of them knew it would be the last for the unforeseeable future, they treated it as if it were. After so long apart, who really knows when they’d see each other again? But they know where they are now, where they live—but how easy it would be to just… stay.

Together, they enjoy the night, talking and playing and exchanging stories in ways Furi never thought she’d be able to experience. By the next morning, when the sun rises, she knows she needs to return, but only with reluctance does she tear herself away and go home.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
juhla - by Ceallach - April 02, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: juhla - by Mallaidh - April 04, 2018, 07:54 AM
RE: juhla - by Eirlys - April 14, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: juhla - by Ceallach - May 11, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: juhla - by Mallaidh - May 14, 2018, 09:10 AM
RE: juhla - by Eirlys - May 18, 2018, 07:55 AM
RE: juhla - by Mallaidh - June 03, 2018, 06:27 AM