Redhawk Caldera Welcome to the future.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
for once tegan was actually facing towhee when he spotted her-- so he didn't have to make some obnoxious ordeal about getting her attention. he was leaving, not permanently but ... still, this was urgent. in fact, this was the most urgent thing tegan had ever experienced in his life. he was a piece of shit little wolf but he knew how friendships worked and up and standing people up was not a good way to keep them. he had to go find easy, like pronto, and he was gonna let towhee know first because... cause that's responsible, right? he should get points for that. 

"towhee!" he barked, even though she couldn't hear him, "i gotta leave, like real quick, i'll be back in a few days, but like i gotta go." his head dipped a little bit, cocking to one side. he switched to ptero. -i meet my friend easy every month at that ravine-- and i don't think i'm gonna be able to do it anymore, i gotta tell her, otherwise she's gonna just show up and then she's gonna hate me forever- he hoped that made sense to towhee-- surely it did.
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 02:09 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Towhee - April 07, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Welcome to the future. - by Tegan - April 07, 2018, 02:47 PM