Dawnlark Plains chromed out mirror, i don't need a windshield
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
wait, an old guy came? what the fuck! this wasn't easy-- the guy was waaaay less nice on the eyes. tegan almost wondered if he should just stay still and pretend he wasn't here. that's how it worked, right? don't move and you'll go unnoticed? ugh... maybe he'd at least tell him if easy was here-- or if he was in the right spot. suddenly, tegan made a quick note of the guys face.

"i'm tegan blackthorn," he said at first, tail waving a little bit, "i'm from the redhawk caldera... i'm uh, friends with easy, but my packs moving and i wasn't gonna be able to meet up with her so i just wanted to like, let her know..." oh shit tegan! that was some rambling. ugh, being respectful is so hard. tegan was clearly out of element. maybe it was a good thing easy didn't show up, she probably would've given him so much shit.

"you're grayday, right? easy's dad, she talks about you a lot," he added, trying to seem more likable, somehow-- not typically tegan's way.
Messages In This Thread
RE: chromed out mirror, i don't need a windshield - by Tegan - April 09, 2018, 03:15 PM