Dawnlark Plains chromed out mirror, i don't need a windshield
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan bit back the whole load of complaints he had, instead politely nodding. yessir, tegan was just fine thanks. but then-- oh sweet jesus thank god-- easy came barreling in, as ungraceful as tegan remembered (shots fired). she shooed her father away quickly and as soon as he left tegan plopped his butt to the ground. his legs were so tired. he raised on to inspect his paw pads-- they felt like they were on fire. "hunting wildcats," tegan said simply, still inspecting his foot... then glanced up, nose still pointed down, "nah i'm kidding, i was looking for you. and you better appreciate it cause tow's probably gonna demote me to omega when i get back--" pause, a few dazed blinks, "--or she's gonna kill me, i dunno yet."

tegan sucked in a heavy breath, eyeing her curiously. "he didn't say anything calm down-- what, you got so much dirt you're afraid it's gonna be spread around?" haha. a joke. not a good one, tegan was so beat.

Messages In This Thread
RE: chromed out mirror, i don't need a windshield - by Tegan - April 09, 2018, 04:16 PM