Ankyra Sound If I were mixed up with you, I'd be the talk of the town.
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Nyx didn't verbally respond to her outburst and Lycaon expressed only confusion. Wylla's ears flattened and she scowled at the ground. Were they both completely stupid? Nevermind that it had only just happened, word hadn't got around yet about Caiaphas and Kierkegaard both completely disregarding, stomping and spitting on her authority as the pack's leader. The news about Wylla thrusting the responsibility on Caiaphas and wishing the sea witch luck in securing the respect of her peers—she! a wolf who hardly left her dark hole in the ground to do anything!—couldn't have circulated yet.

It didn't matter. Wylla was leaving after this regardless if her brother and other subordinates understood or not. She vengefully hoped that the pack suffered in her absence, if only so the two members who had proved the most useless (in her eyes, that is) would regret their actions that day.

When Lycaon turned to her she shrugged wordlessly. She had no idea what Drageda was, but assumed it was the cliff pack or some variation. She wasn't surprised to learn that one of their wolves had attacked unprovoked. The first attack had been unprovoked as well. Wylla might have mustered up the willpower to bring her wolves to bear against the other pack's borders for this second transgression, but, well. That wouldn't be happening now.

At length, after giving time for Nyx to better explain, she answered Lycaon: "Your bitch of a mana doesn't seem to think she or her corpse of a mate deserve to be punished for having babies without even asking," she snorted disdainfully, "so she's your new leader and I'm not staying where I'm treated like shit. I'd have gone up to pay this Drageda a stern visit for this," she confided to Nyx, "but that's not my call anymore so you'll need to bring it to her. I'm sure she won't do anything, selfish cow that she is."
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I were mixed up with you, I'd be the talk of the town. - by Wylla - May 04, 2018, 09:39 AM