Emberwood We can live in a world that we design.
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Durnehviir really was shaping up to be a typical woman: fixated wholly on something to the point of never shutting up about it. Wylla didn't repeat that she and Ingram had taken nothing and got nowhere in their little raiding scheme, but rolled her eyes and growled, "get over it already. You're not helping at all. You're just lording over someone who's down on their luck. Your privilege is showing." Durnehviir hadn't offered a single condolence or way out of this situation, so what was she trying to do? She'd stopped to help but wasn't able to swallow that one bitter pill, nor did she seem willing to just leave without driving her point home hard. Nevermind that Wylla would have been a lot crueler in Durn's shoes. She wasn't above gloating to others, but she sure didn't like it when someone did it to her.

Wylla was incredibly vulnerable, exposed and without a home or friends to turn to. That made her extremely defensive, and the fact Durnehviir was doing nothing but referring constantly to that raiding event only made her seethe. So when the crimson wolf asked what she wanted, she sneered and answered, "I'm not sorry for your lack of diligence. Maintain your territory or pay the price. In return I lost everything so I have it a lot worse than you." She snorted and her voice fell quiet as she said, "so unless you're here to give me somewhere to go, I want you to take your entitlement and get out of my face because I've had enough and I need to go."
Messages In This Thread
We can live in a world that we design. - by Durnehviir - April 14, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: We can live in a world that we design. - by Wylla - April 14, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: We can live in a world that we design. - by Wylla - April 15, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: We can live in a world that we design. - by Wylla - April 15, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: We can live in a world that we design. - by Wylla - April 22, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: We can live in a world that we design. - by Wylla - April 30, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: We can live in a world that we design. - by Wylla - May 01, 2018, 01:14 PM