Wheeling Gull Isle I need vitamin SEA
\\ || //
151 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The two traveling ladies were prompt and concise, two qualities that Komodo could appreciate in a scout and a diplomat. He nodded as they shared their news with him and was pleased to learn that the woman who had traveled to visit them in the not-so-distant past was good — and so were her pups. “Ah see,” he burled proudly, though he didn’t really have any right to be. “We uh-ppreciate yuh travelin’ all this way so that we kin share in yer goo’ fortune,” it was nice, this whole “having alliances” thing. The cortes were a big family — a friendly family — and their influence was beginning to run wide.

“Ah ‘spose that e’ryone’s good and healthy? We gat quite a few healers we kin send back with yuh,” Although, one of his healers wasn't on the island at the time, and it was his fault. Either way, Komodo wondered how the travel that Cartori had taken affected her unborn/now born cubs. He, as a trained medicine man, would have recommended rest and repose for the entire duration of her pregnancy… but, what did he really know about the inner workings of women? The ability to create life and their distinct vicissitudes and sheer depth of emotion, he believed, was akin to magic. 
night clubs & night stalkers
fast women, fast talkers
loose lips, loose limbs
the lovely loveless

Messages In This Thread
I need vitamin SEA - by Aviana - April 15, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: I need vitamin SEA - by Aliac - April 15, 2018, 01:12 AM
RE: I need vitamin SEA - by Aviana - April 25, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: I need vitamin SEA - by Komodo - April 26, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: I need vitamin SEA - by Aviana - May 08, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: I need vitamin SEA - by Aliac - May 15, 2018, 08:22 PM
RE: I need vitamin SEA - by Komodo - May 25, 2018, 08:41 AM