The Sunspire i can see what the rest of my life looks like.
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Possibly could be just a couple round cameo if you want to chase her off, but she iz curious. :P

Treason was coming from the opposite direction as Rannoch and had they both continued on their respective paths, they would have likely crossed paths a few minutes on.  Like him, she was distracted from the borders, but for an entirely different reason -- hers was just plain and ordinary curiosity.  It was a vaguely familiar scent, one which she associated with the whole thing with Redshank, but Treason's entire focus had been on whether or not she was going to rip the pathetic boy to tiny bits rather than where that different scent was coming from.  Erring on the side of caution, she sought it out, assuming it was another wolf another creature maybe, though Liffey's scent seemed to be distantly in that direction too.

As yearling that had left her birth pack well before the majority of adult females would have come into season for the year, it wasn't something that would have come up in her limited time existing on the planet.  Beyond a cursory explanation, she hadn't thought much about the details behind how pups were made and came into the world anyway, mostly because it was not her thing.  She'd rather just beat people up at this stage in her life.

But then the alphas popped into view.  Both of them.  She had noticed Rannoch's scent going in the direction too, but this wasn't what she was expecting to find at the end of the metaphorical rainbow.  Treason had paused mid-stride, paw dangling above the thinning snow for a moment before she finished the step.  Her forward-tilted ears went first sideways then slightly back.  With a quiet whuff to announce her presence, she took a couple of almost tentative steps forward, trying to figure out what that smell was (without invading their space at least, she may be crude but she has manners sometimes) since it did seem to be coming from them.  It hadn't seemed to be coming from Rannoch's trail earlier, so Liffey? Or was there something else hiding here?
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see what the rest of my life looks like. - by Arbiter - April 19, 2018, 01:32 AM