Bearclaw Valley because i caught feelings
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Private 
It's time,.,, for Emotions™ -- here is the song the title references.

Enough time had passed. What was there to be scared about? They were both adults; no matter what happened, nothing would change. No. No, no, actually, everything would change. Because if Blondine said to Indra, "I think I'm falling for you?" or something else of cheesy persuasion, and Indra responded with anything short of, "I feel the same way!" everything would change. The button would have been pressed and Lord knows there was no reset for a mistake like that.

And yet, even with all of the fear and anxiety, Blondine knew that if she didn't fess up now, she never would. Instead of being honest, she would let those feelings eat her alive until there was nothing genuine about her left. 

Of all times, this seemed like the best. Laurel's litter had been born healthy and strong, the pack was thriving, spring was coming; what could go wrong? Blondine took a little while longer during her morning foraging session to seek out some flowers to give to @Indra as a gift, hoping that at the very least, her friend might be bothered to sit them inside of her den.
Messages In This Thread
because i caught feelings - by Blondine - April 18, 2018, 07:30 PM
RE: because i caught feelings - by Indra - April 18, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: because i caught feelings - by Blondine - April 18, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: because i caught feelings - by Indra - April 22, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: because i caught feelings - by Indra - April 25, 2018, 05:37 PM