Dragoncrest Cliffs You are wildings: untamed, unholy, ungod
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
"Nothing," Thuringwethil claimed. "Ummm," Wildfire said, though that might have been due in part to the sudden recommence of her labor pains. She winced, trying very hard to pay attention to what the commander was saying. "If it was nothing and just a deer, then why...?" she managed to grate out through clenched teeth, waving a foreleg in her mate's direction. She was having difficulty concentrating, sure, but she was still genuinely concerned about the Heda's health.

The particularly gnarly contraction eventually passed and Wildfire tried to relax her muscles and breathe somewhat. "I think there're more coming," she explained to Thuringwethil while she could. "I'm exhausted," she added without thinking, even as it really hit her. "I think I'm going to try to catch a few winks while I brew up a few more babies." She laughed dryly. "Will you talk to me? I don't care what about. Just as long as I can hear your voice."
Messages In This Thread
You are wildings: untamed, unholy, ungod - by Wildfire - April 19, 2018, 08:30 AM
RE: You are wildings: untamed, unholy, ungod - by Bat - April 19, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: You are wildings: untamed, unholy, ungod - by Wildfire - April 19, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: You are wildings: untamed, unholy, ungod - by Tux - April 19, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: You are wildings: untamed, unholy, ungod - by Bobby - April 19, 2018, 08:59 PM