Redtail Rise not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
The other stops in her tracks as if to consider and Furi looks over, watching as she slowly sits back down. She doesn’t know why the other wolf smells the way she does (it is coming from her, right?) but it’s not wholly unpleasant. It just seems... to shift things. The longer Aviana (what a pretty name) sits there, she’s able to focus. 

”I’m Furi,” she returns the introduction with a thump of her tail. ”From Drageda,” she adds with a point of her muzzle over the rise toward the coast. 

Before answering the option of a medic—something she’s compelled to say yes to only because her new friend suggested it—she tries a second time. Mostly she wants to get out of wet ground and muddy snow and take care of what has smeared over her backside. God, she must look terrible. Her cheeks burn with embarrassment and she glances away to hide it and inhaled a deep breath, taking a step forward. 

Ow. But it’s not broken. Furi licks her lips and shakes her head a beat later, deciding against it. ”Nothing’s broken, I don’t think,” she assures (more for herself) and offers a little smile and wave of her tail. She forces all four limbs to bear their appropriate weight despite the strain on the muscle and slight swelling of one ankle.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET - by Mallaidh - April 22, 2018, 06:53 AM