Swiftcurrent Creek Well, I believe those are the words of a scoundrel.
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The dark boy did not submit at once and Durnehviir, feeling her temper flare at his seemingly careless response, curled her lip back to reveal an aggressive display of her fangs. Her brow furrowed as she peered at him with growing distaste and the guard hairs along the length of her spine rose to attention, but it was the roll of his shoulders in a shrug that insulted her most. Eager to assert her dominance before allowing Koji the opportunity to disrespect her authority again, the pregnant Frostfur strode forward and into the offender's personal space, shoving her small frame forcefully against him as he finally decided to lower himself before her.

"Do not belittle this situation," she barked, glowering down the length of her snout as Koji blinked up at her. "You and Chusi are a newcomers to this pack - my pack. Your actions could affect all of us!" Durnehviir's tail flagged, and she straightened herself to tower over him. "Tell me why you decided to partake in the breeding season!"

Unsurprisingly, Koji did not have much to say in his defence. Durnehviir asserted herself over him once more before, in her frustration, she stormed from the scene with her tail arched dominantly over her hindquarters. She would deal with him again, when her frayed nersves were less raw and her temper softened.
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
RE: Well, I believe those are the words of a scoundrel. - by Durnehviir - April 28, 2018, 12:47 PM