Cerulean Cape i feel so romantic; can we do it again sometime?
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
All Welcome 
set after this thread, sometime (timeline is nebulous). @Dawn is with him. feel free to hop in!

they'd taken their leave from the plains with joy, aditya feeling like a kid on his first adventure. the temperatures were climbing, and with them, his spirits. he was a chatterbox--probably driving his mate mad, poor thing--and his eyes lit like twin suns when he first caught sight of the sea, a glittering expanse before him. he closed his eyes, lips slightly parted as he took a deep breath of salt air.

they'd contemplated going northward first, but adi had reasoned there was no point--drageda, whom grayday and easy had met with, commanded the cliffs, and he did not much want to pay the prickly wolves of grimnismal another visit. so they started here, the isle of undersea in the near distance, an enticing dark mass on the horizon. he cast it a pining glance before returning his gaze to dawn, grinning.

"you might be fast inland, but i bet you can't catch me on the sand," adi teased, kicking a burst of the silken white-gold grains at her front paws in playful illustration. "i'll even give you a head start," he added, giving her a gracious bow of his head.

a bow that turned out to be a kind of feint, for he suddenly wheeled and took off, his banner of a tail streaming behind him. he looked back, letting out a wheezing laugh. "try and catch me, now," he called back, voice carried on the ocean breeze. he lunged forward, sand flying in his wake, fully expecting to be caught up by the much swifter dawn within a matter of seconds.
Messages In This Thread
i feel so romantic; can we do it again sometime? - by Aditya - April 27, 2018, 12:32 AM