Herbalists' Cache baby, since i've been loving you
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Private 

After a tumultuous week, Shale returned to the scene of his first tryst with Pema, padding silently through the brush. The scent of their love still faintly cloaked the clearing, and he breathed it in with a sigh, settling down on his haunches. His shoulder burned something fierce; emotionally, he was exhausted. Spending time with Rae had helped, but only a little bit.

He needed her. That was clear. Every excuse, every obstacle he'd put between them, she had cast aside. She loomed large in his heart, and if she really did now carry his children, it was more than just desire--it was obligation, necessity.

Shale let out a low howl, calling for her and only her, tenor voice carrying through the trees and--he intended--to her ears. Wherever she might be, this morning. He knew his sudden disappearance had likely hurt her, and he was sorry for it. She had forgiven him for everything he'd done wrong so far, and Shale fervently hoped that she could find it within herself to give him one last chance.

He wouldn't, if he were in her place. But that was precisely why he'd warned her away from him, to begin with.
Messages In This Thread
baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 27, 2018, 01:18 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 27, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 27, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 28, 2018, 02:58 AM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - May 01, 2018, 09:56 PM