Herbalists' Cache baby, since i've been loving you
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
She had spent the week in the Herbalist's Cache and other areas near the pack's territory. With it being her first year of heat she wasn't sure where she should have been during her time. She knew that her scnet would be noticable to anyone near her and she didn't want to cause a sturr within the territory. But she also knew that more then likley strangers would also find her scent entising. She chose an inbetween, out of the pack territory, but close enough that if she needed to she could retreat there. Luckily she had meet with no strangers and thus had spent her week alone in peace.

Being in the cache had given her something to do, learning of all the plants in the area so she could use them for medicinal reasons if needed, but it also gave her time to think... and worry. The first few days of her heat had been spectacular. She had spent them with Shale and it had made her confident that the troubles they had had in the past was behind them.

But then, one day he was gone. She hoped that he had gone off on a hunt and would have returned shortly after, but he hadn't. Had her heat been thing only thing keeping him? And once he had a chance to leave and free himself from the smell, had he realized that it wasn't what he wanted? She thought that once they had mated everything would be curtain, but it was still very confusing and she didn't know what to think or how to feel.

With her heat now over she felt safe to return to the pack's territory. But before she could she heard a call for her, from no other then Shale. She hesitatied for a moment before seeking out to answer his call. She was dreading the idea of hearing bad news, but knew sooner or later should would have to see him again. Stepping out he came into view and at first she didn't move any closer asking him, "Where have to been?" she asked in a frendly voice and with a smile on her face, trying to hide the worry that she felt. She hadn't yet seen the wound on her shoulder.
Messages In This Thread
baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 27, 2018, 01:18 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 27, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 27, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 28, 2018, 02:58 AM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - May 01, 2018, 09:56 PM