Herbalists' Cache baby, since i've been loving you
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
He didn't have a good reason for why she should trust him, but he spoke genuinly. This would be her choice. In the past it had been his and he had said no to it. Not it was her turn, but would she make the same decision. He kept repeating the word now, as though it held weight, and for Pema it did.

So many times had he said they couldn't be together because of his past, but this was the present, the now, and he was finally seeing that. Though everything he said sounded perfect, it almost seemed too good to be true. She knew her next actions would cause her to have hope and thus leave her heart open to pain, but she couldn't help it.

She paused for a moment, "Dammit Shale." she said before going up to him and giving him a hug, making sure to rest her head on the non infected shoulder. She squeezed him, as though if she didn't he might slip away. "Please don't go... don't let me regret this." she said softly, almost as though she were praying.

She decided to give it a chance. Despite everything that had happened. But because of everything she would be cautious, worried and protective. Until she had reason to believe this could all be true.
Messages In This Thread
baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 27, 2018, 01:18 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 27, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 27, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 28, 2018, 02:58 AM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - May 01, 2018, 09:56 PM