Dawnlark Plains I'm gone for a week and this happens!
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
It wasn't that Pema didn't like Rae's energy, it just wasn't what she was used to. She was so animated and lively. As though she could express everything she wanted to say and how she felt thought he expressions and actions without words.

As Rae spoke she revealed that she was the one who had brought all these things into Pema's den. It made sense now. All these randomly selected herbs and plants were meant to be helpful, and Rae's lack of experience wouldn't know a good herb from a bad one. She gave the girl a light smile,  "Well you had the right idea I suppose. Grabbing everything you can and see if it's useful later, rather than possibly pass up a useful herb."   that was the compliment, but now she had to tell her the truth as a true mentor should.  "But a lot of these aren't going to be that useful for medicine. They either have not the much medicinal value or were crushed under all the other things." she said with a faint smile not trying to be mean.  "But I really appreciate the sentiment."
Messages In This Thread
I'm gone for a week and this happens! - by Pema - April 27, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: I'm gone for a week and this happens! - by Pema - April 28, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: I'm gone for a week and this happens! - by Pema - May 06, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: I'm gone for a week and this happens! - by Pema - May 06, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: I'm gone for a week and this happens! - by Pema - May 07, 2018, 05:47 PM