Broken Boulder so it seems i'm someone i've never met
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Her silence stopped him in his tracks, and he glanced back to see her turned away. He wanted to go to her, then— to apologize, to ask if they could forget it all and try again. But some part of him knew she would flinch from his touch; he approached, but stopped short. Several beats passed, and he swallowed hard, watching her cry with her face turned from him.
Alarian had once thought himself selfless. He had tried to be, knowing he had no value but what he could sacrifice. As with everything, he failed. Where he sought to build, he destroyed instead— perhaps he had driven Lennon away himself. Perhaps he would drive Lanawyn away, too, and Lily— and Korei.
I— The words caught in his throat. I'm sorry. I will come back, I always will— I just need space.
And he turned and ran, before she could convince him otherwise.
Messages In This Thread
so it seems i'm someone i've never met - by Alarian - April 30, 2018, 04:33 PM
RE: so it seems i'm someone i've never met - by Eris - April 30, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: so it seems i'm someone i've never met - by Alarian - April 30, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: so it seems i'm someone i've never met - by Eris - April 30, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: so it seems i'm someone i've never met - by Alarian - April 30, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: so it seems i'm someone i've never met - by Eris - April 30, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: so it seems i'm someone i've never met - by Alarian - April 30, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: so it seems i'm someone i've never met - by Eris - April 30, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: so it seems i'm someone i've never met - by Alarian - May 01, 2018, 03:07 PM