Swiftcurrent Creek i'll be the outlaw, bounty on my head; you be my shelter, a safe place to rest
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
With the pups born, and apparently, another litter on the way, pending naïve youth and an absolute disregard for pack law, the swarthy Alpha found himself busier than usual, while contemplating exactly what to do about @Chusi’s pups. Durnehviir had birthed four healthy pups of their own – and he would ensure they remained top priority.. but after his mistake with Rowan and turning her from Donnelaith, the shadowrunner wasn’t keen on repeating history, even if these pups were not linked to him in any way.

When a call sounded at the border, the Mayfair was quick to investigate. Stocky as he was, the ebony Alpha could be quick at times, and within moments he came upon the stranger, noting the quiet posture of the large wolf. His tongue swept across his inked lips as he studied the other, his form tensing as he began to close the distance between them. “Welcome to our borders,” he finally offered, drawing up to a halt a few wolf lengths from the rogue.
all you have is your fire