Swiftcurrent Creek i'll be the outlaw, bounty on my head; you be my shelter, a safe place to rest
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
It was probably the direction of being upfront and honest that the wolf before him was aiming for, but it was a statement that impressed the dark wolf immensely – perhaps one of the best reasoning he had ever heard to the more frivolous questions at the borders. “Good,” he rumbled, a curt nod tipping toward the other before he loped forward, closing the distance between the two.

Jagwyr was large and thick –taller than the shadowrunner though the Mayfair displayed his placed trust in the other now as his jaws opened to gently grab at the others snout in a display of dominance and comradeship – welcoming the wolf to the ranks of the creek. Pulling away, he began to lead the swarthy male across the borders, his gaze narrowing in thought as it set out to the lands before them. “Because we have a lot of younger wolves in our ranks right now – and I need wolves that not only can do but are smart enough to follow pack law.”
all you have is your fire