Northstar Vale but if you close your eyes
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
It was impossible to miss the way Delight tensed in the moment before Alarian turned his face, and gaze, away. He was confused for several beats— but he understood quickly, and at once felt inconsiderate for neglecting the obvious. If someone showed up at his borders claiming a murderer was after them, he would certainly want to know if said murderer was headed their way.
He didn't follow me, He assured his friend after a moment of hesitance, fairly certain it was true; last he had seen, Runion was busy wailing over his missing chunk of face. It was several long moments before he spoke again, words coming almost too quietly: I— sorry I brought it up, it just— it doesn't feel real, yet. Alarian shook his head slightly, muttering almost to himself now. You never get used to losing family.
Queenie's return was welcome— he didn't think the present conversation was going to go anywhere good— but the subsequent help was... not. The Governor masked it well, managing to avoid tensing or flinching; of course, he felt like an ungrateful brat for hating it, but having someone he didn't know well near his wounds... it gave him the heebie-jeebies. Even if Delight was really, really cute. Thank you, He managed, genuine but weary, at the offer. He would let himself fawn an unnecessary amount over the other boy's kindness later, when he had energy. When he could feel something other than grief.
Messages In This Thread
but if you close your eyes - by Alarian - May 01, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: but if you close your eyes - by RIP Stephanie - May 01, 2018, 07:12 PM
RE: but if you close your eyes - by Alarian - May 01, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: but if you close your eyes - by Ariel - May 06, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: but if you close your eyes - by RIP Stephanie - May 09, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: but if you close your eyes - by Alarian - May 09, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: but if you close your eyes - by Ariel - May 11, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: but if you close your eyes - by Alarian - May 25, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: but if you close your eyes - by Ariel - May 31, 2018, 11:56 AM