Dawnlark Plains i wanna be where the people are!
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Tag for reference. Grayday PP permission given. @Spiritwalker

She was walking towards Grayday and Cat's den with some parsley and borage leaves, both useful herbs that would help control Cat's milk supply. One to help her milk if she felt she needed a little more, and the other would stop the few trickling drops after feeding. She brought these herbs for Cat but not so secretly Pema came with the hopes that she would have another chance to see the pups. They were around a month old now, right at the beginning of their socialization stage.

As she stood in front of the den entrance she saw a dark ball of fluff marching confidently towards her. Her tail wagged with excitement. She took one step into the den so that she could set her herbs over to the side, taking another step back so she wasn't invading Day and Cat's space. She then crouched down to the little one's level before speaking.  "Hello there little Mister."  she didn't know if he would understand what she was saying, being so young, but that wouldn't stop her.

She then looked up to Cat and Day, "Here you go. Borage leaves for producing, and parsley for any dripping." she explained to them quickly before the little man took away he attention.

"Are you trying to make a runaway. I don't think your parents would like that too much. Unless they would let you explore just outside the den with me."  she said hinting a question towards Day and Cat. Her tail wagged with delight when she got @Grayday 's ok. She stepped away from the den entrance, clearing the way for little Eventide to pass through into the outside world.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna be where the people are! - by Eventide Sr. - May 01, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: i wanna be where the people are! - by Pema - May 05, 2018, 12:21 AM
RE: i wanna be where the people are! - by Pema - May 05, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: i wanna be where the people are! - by Pema - May 09, 2018, 10:40 AM
RE: i wanna be where the people are! - by Kasatka - May 14, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: i wanna be where the people are! - by Pema - May 15, 2018, 12:42 PM