Swiftcurrent Creek The world's such a crazy place
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Obediently, Chusi came to her. Durnehviir observed the dark wolfess' approach in silence, following her stride with champagne eyes as she tried to maintain an impassive appearance. She had not been particularly thrilled about her illicit tryst wth Koji and she was still trying to figure out how best to deal with the result, but she knew enough that she did not wish to murder whatever offspring she may bear.

As the raven-furred female drew nearer, a stirring came from inside the den. Durnehviir regarded it with a backward cant of a large ear, though she did not turn to peer inside. She recognised the mewl to belong to the mottled Akatosh, who'd likely been shoved at by a rude sibling, but his protest did not continue and silence enveloped them once again. Her gaze remained locked on Chusi's slim features throughout her son's offended cry, curious to see her reaction, and noted with interest the intrigue that fleetingly brightened her amber eyes.

"Well," the russet Frostfur started as her young pack-mate lowered herself to sit before her. She blinked briefly to look upon the subtle swell of her abdomen and her jaw tightened, before she pressed on: "I'm sure you've come to realise how serious this is, and I hope you've learned from it. I was - and still am - very disappointed that this has happened." She furrowed her brow, recalling the harshness of her biting words upon discovery of Chusi's potential pregnancy. "You and Koji have both broke pack law, and let me assure you that it will be the first and last time that either of you endermine our rule." 

She inhaled deeply, nostrils flared, and exhaled heavly. Had they still been at Ravensblood Forest, Durnehviir doubted that she would allow this unplanned brood to survive. Their numbers had been low on the coast, and their neghbours too many; she would never risk losing her own babes in favour of another's. Swiftcurrent Creek, however, was built on second chances - she'd extended one to Wylla, so why not Chusi? "There will be consequences for your poor choices, but I will not sentence your pups to death. I give you my word."
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
The world's such a crazy place - by Chusi - May 03, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: The world's such a crazy place - by Durnehviir - May 04, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: The world's such a crazy place - by Chusi - May 04, 2018, 11:04 AM
RE: The world's such a crazy place - by Durnehviir - May 04, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: The world's such a crazy place - by Chusi - May 04, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: The world's such a crazy place - by Durnehviir - May 08, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: The world's such a crazy place - by Chusi - May 08, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: The world's such a crazy place - by Durnehviir - May 15, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: The world's such a crazy place - by Chusi - May 20, 2018, 04:33 PM
RE: The world's such a crazy place - by Durnehviir - May 31, 2018, 05:08 AM