Stone Circle Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Tag for visibility!

Valette liked her answer. She was glad to hear that even though this female was a strategist, she wasn't purposely seeing out conflict. Valette liked to hear that, otherwise this female should have found another pack. As it turns out, the female wanted a family. It was extremely sweet. Valette was certain she could be great friends with this female. So the choice had been made quite quickly. 'Well, if that is the case then I will accept that request. Welcome to Easthollow, Kegana," she smiled.

Valette howled to her mate @Stark that they had a new recruit. This way the female wouldn't be met with too much superstition, the rest of the pack would probably hear the howl as well. "Okay, let me show you around in our lands," Valette smiled. She turned and invited the female further in with her body language. "Okay so, the territory contains wooded area on one side, and the other is mostly plains. Most of us have a den in the wooded area, we hunt mostly on the plains,' she explained with a nod. "Oh and there is something very special here. The stone circle! Let me walk you to it,' Valette chatted.

I like this thread so lets continue for a bit! :D Valette can show her around
Messages In This Thread
Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 05, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 06, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 06, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by RIP Valette - May 07, 2018, 01:57 AM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 07, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 08, 2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 12, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 14, 2018, 03:06 PM