Stone Circle Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette showed pity on her face when she heard that the female was taken. She disliked that word. It was never a good thing. However, then the other spoke of humans. Valette didn't know what these things were. "What are humans?," she asked. "I never heard about them? Are they a predator as well? Why would they take another species?,' she asked. A lot of questions popped into her mind all at once.

"You don't have to tell me the full story," she assured her. "I can imagine it must be very difficult to be taken from your family," she spoke and offered her a kind smile. She could imagine now that the female was looking for a family. "Would you be able to return to them? Or is the distance too far?," she wondered.

They had reached the stones by now, and Valette could only agree. "Yes, they are. See the tallest stone? That is Steady's Stone. Steady was my mate before Stark. He was the leader of Easthollow. I lead the pack with him," Valette explained. "My daughter and other loyal pack members are buried in the middle of the circle," she admitted. "Though it isn't a place of sorrow, just to remember them and the good times we had with them."
Messages In This Thread
Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 05, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 06, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 06, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 07, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 08, 2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by RIP Valette - May 12, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 12, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 14, 2018, 03:06 PM