Stone Circle Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched as the female approached Steady's Stone. She was amazed by the respect the female showed. It meant a great deal for the alpha female. She knew that Kegana really would become part of their family. She would be surprised if the female would suddenly leave. "He was. I try to be like him every day," she explained to the female. Valette nodded afterward, thinking about Keoni. She would have been such a useful member of the pack.

Valette then listened curiously to the female. She had never heard of Mongolia and she was an experienced traveler. She knew a lot of places in Teekon. "I'm sorry to hear that. However, it might soften the wound that now you are accepted here you will be part of our family," Valette spoke with a nod of compassion. However, what interested her far more was Kegana explaining about humans. She had never seen them, at least Valette believed so. She didn't realize that these creatures also flew in the big birds in the sky.

"I am pretty sure these creatures aren't here," Valette spoke confidently. "So you will be safe from them here. Though I am sorry to hear that they took you away from your family." Valette shuddered at the idea of being taken away from their family. Valette nudged the new female shoulder with her nose. "I am sure you feel better once you are settled here. A lot of wolves to make new friends," she offered. "And most of all, none of these humans."

Messages In This Thread
Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 05, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 06, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 06, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 07, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 08, 2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 12, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by RIP Valette - May 14, 2018, 07:38 AM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 14, 2018, 03:06 PM