Northstar Vale does it almost feel like you've been here before?
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The other male, Sebastian it seemed, stepped closer— and Alarian was suddenly reminded that he was very, very gay. He tried to stifle the fluttering in his stomach, because hey Ali this isn't appropriate at all, but it was more or less futile. The man was not beautiful in the same way the dark stranger near the coast had been, but he was charming.
Sort of like Lennon, he thought, if Lennon was older and had striking sky-blue eyes. Alarian swallowed somewhat uncomfortably; something told him that he wasn't Sebastian's type, so he averted the slightly admiring gaze he had fixed on the other. Of course, He answered lightly, tone hinting at his frayed nerves. Then, of course, the male asked what happened.
I um— Ah, fuck it. My brother happened, I guess. He— it's a long story, but he hates me.
The boy paused, thoughts immediately going to his mother. I just found out that— that my mother is dead because of him. He admitted, voice soft and shaking slightly. I have to go back home, to tell my sister, but I can't yet. It's too far. I'm staying here to heal, first. Another pause; he cast a curious glance at Sebastian, trying to forget his own grief as quickly as he had dug it up. What happened to you?
Messages In This Thread