Stone Circle Look what I brought
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was surprised when she heard Howl. She expected him to be away longer but perhaps he had already returned from Morningside. She was eager to hear the news, however, she was not going to gallop to the border. Her belly would swing too much. She was more rounded the last time Howl saw her. Then there was only a slight hint, now the female was clearly pregnant. Valette loved the feeling of being pregnant.

When she trotted to the border, she saw that Howl was not alone. Had he found a recruit? Valette curiously approached. She hoped that Howl hadn't fathered some pups while he was away with this female because Valette didn't want any competition for her own young. But she decided that Howl would not do such a thing since he had kept himself when she was in heat as well. For two years in a row.

Valette dipped her head in greeting to the two. "Hi, Howl. I see you brought someone with you?," she asked perhaps sounding a bit skeptical. It would give Howl an opening to tell about this female. If this was another new recruit she wouldn't be the only one. They just accepted Kegana, Red and Greyback. She would let Howl know that later so he wouldn't think they were tresspassers.
Messages In This Thread
Look what I brought - by Howl - May 07, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: Look what I brought - by Brynn - May 07, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: Look what I brought - by RIP Valette - May 08, 2018, 07:32 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Howl - May 09, 2018, 10:48 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Brynn - May 09, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: Look what I brought - by RIP Valette - May 12, 2018, 03:52 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Howl - May 14, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Brynn - May 14, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by RIP Valette - May 14, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Howl - May 14, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: Look what I brought - by Brynn - May 14, 2018, 02:53 PM