Stone Circle Look what I brought
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Sorry for the wait! I had no time to post these last few days! :( <3

Valette turned to look at the female Howl brought. The female gave her a good sniff. No signs of heat or any other pack. Brynn then started speaking. She sounded like she was a nice addition to the pack. They could use more patroling wolves on their border. Especially while she was close to giving birth. It really worked in the female's favor. Valette nodded, she approved, as well as the hunting. 'We don't have a lot of small game hunters as bison is our main prey. However, hunters are always welcome," she explained.

"Why are you without a pack, Brynn?," she asked. It was always important to Valette to know why or how they came to exist without a pack. If she could answer that question. She was more than accepted by Valette. She then remembered something. "Oh there is one thing though. If you join you won't have breeding rights unless you have my permission," Valette spoke. Some females might not be okay with that but Valette wanted to make it known to new members that she was the only one to breed with some exceptions. If Howl and Brynn would spark a romance then they would at least know they shouldn't get pups right away. Perhaps it was just her pregnancy hormones that wanted to press on that fact.
Messages In This Thread
Look what I brought - by Howl - May 07, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: Look what I brought - by Brynn - May 07, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: Look what I brought - by RIP Valette - May 08, 2018, 07:32 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Howl - May 09, 2018, 10:48 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Brynn - May 09, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: Look what I brought - by RIP Valette - May 12, 2018, 03:52 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Howl - May 14, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Brynn - May 14, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by RIP Valette - May 14, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: Look what I brought - by Howl - May 14, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: Look what I brought - by Brynn - May 14, 2018, 02:53 PM